Thursday, July 12, 2018

Arrest fbi assassins and their associates in crime


Arrest fbi assassins and their associates in crime

By residual authority invested in me as a former Special Agent of the fbi (who was illegally forced under threat of death to exit the fbi) and by my prior appointment as a associate judge and State Magistrate in the State of Texas, I hereby theoretically order the arrest of all individuals in fbi/congress/federal judiciary who authorized, condoned or covered up assaults on me and others by gangs, fbi, cops, doj, vigilantes, DEW, ELF, etc.

The legal basis for the arrest warrant issued by me as referenced above is contained in my paper at academia.edu below and in other laws on topic.



http://www.academia.edu/34232162/Fbi_Agents_Rampantly_Engage_In_Criminal_Activity


No comments:

Post a Comment

DEAR VIEWERS AND FOLLOWERS

DEAR VIEWERS AND FOLLOWERS IN RESPONSE TO GOOGLE + ANNOUNCEMENT OF ITS TERMINATION IN FEBRUARY 2019, I WILL NOT BE UPLOADING ANY MORE POSTS ...